If you hire new people or need to create an account for someone in your company, you’ll use the Super Admin functionality to do this. The Super Administrator is likely one or two people in the company and it’ll be these people who create new accounts, configure email, etc.
- Go to the Administrator Tenant within your environment.
- Then go to Admin > Access Management
- Select Accounts at the top (right next to Roles).
- Locate the account you want to reset the password for and click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Click Reset Password
- You’ll receive a prompt asking you to make sure you want to do this. Click through that and say Reset.
- The user should now get an email prompting them to reset their password.
- At this point there is no way to recover a username, other than for the user of the account to ask or email the account administrator to either create them a new account or to tell them their username.